The Best Steak Recipes You Can Make At Home
There’s nothing more scrumptious than biting into a juicy steak. This tender meat is enjoyed by many people, however, most people think they can’t replicate what they enjoy at restaurants in their own home.
However, that is completely untrue and you can make fantastic steak at home. We will look at some of the best steak recipes that you can try and enjoy.
The Perfect Restaurant Steak
The first recipe that we’ll get into is the perfect restaurant steak. When you make and master this recipe, you’ll have your friends and family begging you to make it. All you will need is a good cut of steak, a cast iron skillet, butter, oil, salt and spices.
- Firstly, place some oil on the steak and season it with salt and spices such as black pepper.
- Then, place your cast iron skillet on the stove and allow it to heat up until it is extremely hot and smoking.
- Once it has reached the desired temperature, place the steak in the skillet and allow it to cook for 2 minutes. After the 2 minutes, flip the steak and allow it to cook for another two minutes. This causes the meat to caramelize and develop that truly delicious flavor that you love.
- Then, place some butter on top of the steak and place it in the oven and cook until it is done to your liking. You can use a thermometer to check the temperature of the steak.
- Once you remove the steak from the oven, allow it to rest and only cut it when you’re ready to serve and eat.
Jack Daniel’s Steak
The next recipe we’ll look at is a Jack Daniel steak. You’ll need flank steak, oil, salt, black pepper, garlic, butter, ground mustard and Jack Daniels whiskey.
- First, you’ll need to take out your flank steak and cut a diamond pattern on top of it using a sharp knife.
- Then, the marinade needs to be made by mixing the salt, black pepper, mustard, whiskey, oil and garlic.
- Place this mixture into a bag with the steak and make sure the mixture fully covers the steak. This should be left to marinate for about a day.
- Then, when its time to cook, place the steak on a hot grill and allow it to cook for 7 minutes on each side and be sure to add butter throughout the process.
- Once finished, remove from the grill and allow it to cool, cut and serve.
To wrap things up, these are two of the best steak recipes that you’ll ever enjoy. The first one is simple but perfect and the second one is for those who enjoy a bit of whiskey flavor in their meat.